DOG HEALTH POLICY
- Dogs must have received a full series of shots within the last year for the following canine diseases: Distemper, Hepatitis, Bordatella and Parvovirus. If my dog is a puppy under 20 weeks old, I guarantee that my puppy has all shots appropriate to its age. I will provide all records as requested.
- Dogs must be free of transferable diseases and/or ANY type of sickness.
- Dogs excused from agility class for health reasons are, unfortunately not eligible for a refund.
- If you SUSPECT something, please be considerate of your fellow dog owner and refrain from bringing your dog.
DOG CHARACTER POLICY
- Dogs in Agility Class must be both people and dog friendly. Agility is not the appropriate place for dogs with aggression issues. However, there may be other classes and options available, so please check with us for additional options.
- Dogs excused from agility class for character reasons are not eligible for a refund.
- Payment may be made via US funds in cash, check, money order, PayPal and other credit cards.
- Payment is due within 3-days of registration or on the first day of class, whichever comes first.
- NSF checks will result in an additional $30 administrative fee.
- Spot On Agility reserves the right to move dog and handler teams to a different class and/or session as needed and for any reason including but not limited to, better fit their agility knowledge, ensure they are able to participate in the full class and to improve their potential for success.
- If excused for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to follow the facility rules, consistent unsafe handling, not following direction, the use of profanity, disorderly conduct, animal or people abuse or disrespect, extreme aggression or an uncontrollable dog, no refund will be given.
- Refunds are given only if requested in writing and within 24 hours of registration or if the handler is called to active military duty.
- While we care deeply for our clients and their dogs, please be aware that refunds for any other reason, no matter how personal or tragic, can not be given for ANY reason.
- Why…As a reputable and legitimate business, Spot On Agility is still required to pay expenses associated with agility events, regardless of attendance. Some of these expenses include facility & equipment rental, maintenance and business items such as taxes, staff fees and insurance costs.
- Additionally, it is impossible for us to determine which circumstances are refund-worthy while at the same time, potentially denying another’s refund request.
MISSED CLASS POLICY
- Spot On Agility does not provide make-ups for missed classes.
- However, if there is a working space available in a comparable class, within the same week and instructor approval is received PRIOR to class, participation may be an occasional option.
CLASS REFERRAL POLICY
- We LOVE referrals!
- So, as a way to thank you for referring a new student, when they take two consecutive 6-week agility classes, we’ll give you a free Open Agility Practice Session.
- Unfortunately, household-members and dogs you own and/or co-own are excluded.
- Often times your referral may not initially share who referred them. Please notify us of your referral immediately! Referral awards must be claimed within two weeks. A person and/or dog may only be claimed as a referral once.
- You must immediately clean up after your dog, both indoors and out.
- Please refrain from utilizing the building, landscaping, garbage cans, cones, utility boxes and/or ANYTHING else that a human would potentially touch.
- Dogs must be on leash when not actively participating in class, event or practice exercises.
- This is a family-friendly facility with Juniors participating in dog events. All actions must be family-friendly, appropriate and respectful.