Finally, the video you’ve been looking for!
Having sold over 500 copies, this video has helped dog agility enthusiasts around the WORLD achieve amazing 2on2off Contacts.
Don’t delay, order now!
- “It’s so easy training dogs with Spot On Agility’s Contact Training DVD that anyone can have successful results, whether they be novice or masters level dog agility trainers,” shared Goudy. “I love how the dogs instantly understand the criteria and drive to the 2on2off position you are asking of them, making contact training very enjoyable.” – Stacy Peardot-Goudy, world renowned dog agility trainer, owner of C Spot Win Agility in LaPorte, Colorado and recent 2011 USDAA Steeplechase Champion with her dog Wally.
- Hi Lisa, I’m the one who ordered the DVD in October…Just want to let you know that once I got the DVD and started with my Rottie following your training method I only had two weeks to train before our next trial. When we got to the trial she ran on Saturday and Sunday in novice standard. I am happy to say she hit all of her contacts perfectly, came in first place both days in the 24” jump height and scored 100 on both days. We now have our novice title and are looking forward to open class. We had previously been struggling with her over-jumping the contacts and I tried a lot of methods with no good results. I can’t thank you enough for all of your help and would highly recommend your DVD to anyone else in the same situation. Thanks so much. – Carrol S.
- “Hi Lisa! Just reviewed your 2on2off DVD last night. I can’t wait to get started re-training my border collie! You gave alot of good training tips. Thanks so much for doing this for us.” – Kat & Halo, Midland, TX
- “Thanks to your 2on2off contact training, Sierra finally understood the position on the dog walk. I can’t believe how fast she get those last 7 QQ’s for her MACH3! Carrie is now stopping in competition and Tessa is driving to the contact (used to creep, always stopped)… This method works for all problems!!” – Angela, Emerald Hills, CA
- “I am so excited about this (training) that I had a mini class on contacts for the little agility group I normally help with. I demonstrated the 2on2off and rapid feed method. I gave my students your blog address and… They were as excited as I’ve been after seeing almost instant results with their dogs.” – Debbie & Grace, Indiana
- “We’re living proof that your 2on-2off contact training works!” – Lori & Luci, Washington State
- “Started the 2on2off DVD training. What fun! We are only on day one but so excited about it!” – Susan H.
- “Hi there. I got your dvd today! Wow! It’s cool! It’s clear, concise and fun. I really like the term micro-training to describe short training sessions. Also, loved the frog at the end! Thanks!” – Jamie B. editor Pet Gazette and owner SmrtDog
- “Hi Lisa, just wanted to tell you that I recently bought your 2020 contacts DVD and love it! Had trained a running contact with my young BC but he was not real comfortable with them – not “black and white” enough for him. Have had four friends borrow that DVD and I suspect they will be buying their own soon!” – Debbie B.
Want to Know More? 2on-2off Contact Training DVD™ – The Method
Want to know more about the method used in our 2on-2off Contact Training DVD™? Let’s start with…
What we DON’T use:
- A Target. Including target plates, lids, pre-placed treats or a magical X-that-marks-the-spot-thingy.
- Hoops of any kind.
- There are no gates, fencing or chutes to funnel the dog.
- Actually, there are NO props, guides or dog-managing tools whatsoever!
- That means no fading of training aides, less steps in the process and quicker results.
- Yelling, high pitched voices, demanding, screaming and pleading are GONE!
- Physical handler management. Also long-gone is jumping in front of the contact hoping the dog will stop, placing a hand in front of their face in an attempt to slow them down, invading their contact space to get their attention, as well as any other creative handler-management techniques.
Here’s what we DO use:
- A training perch. I use a 6″ high, round tree stump, but you can use whatever else is lying around the house.
- Treats…Yup, that’s it!
- Spot On Agility® created the Agility Made Easy™ concept and without a doubt, this DVD promotes 2on2off Contact Training Made Easy™!
Getting back to behavioral basics, we do have a few scientific tricks up our sleeve to help you be successful, like:
- Good ‘ole fashioned understanding of “What’s in it for me” thinking…but from the dog’s point of view. Don’t worry, we’ve figured it all out and share these easy steps with you.
- A clear and precise understanding of Criteria so we know exactly what to train the dog (again, from their point of view). We’ve got you covered on this item too and it’s EASY!
- The use of Micro-Training™ so you only have to train in 1-minute increments. You guessed it, we’ll show you that as well!
- The importance of treat placement (and the reinforcement message a dog receives…from their point of view). Of course we’ll share this simple and powerful “Ah, ha!” information with you!
- A high value/high reward system for the dog. Remember, it’s all about “What’s in it for them!” You guessed it, we did the leg-work here too, so all you have to do is one simple thing.
End Result of Our 2on-2off Contact Training Made Easy™ Method:
- Dogs are BEGGING to offer the 2on-2off Contact behavior.
- Your dog knows “If I do the 2on-2off, I’ll love it because I get paid!”
- Dog’s willingly takes responsibility for achieving the 2on-2off Contact Training performance – because they LIKE IT!
- Independent Contacts – let your dog do the work and take pride in their accomplishment (yes, you read that right – your dog will be proud and happy!)
- A fast, safe and confident 2on-2off Contact performance…that is EASY to train and EASY to maintain.
Training 2on-2off Contacts IS THAT EASY…Or at least it is using our method.
Want to see a video clip? Click HERE.